WASHINGTON—The nation’s kidney care leaders expressed disappointment that the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) decision to cut Medicare payments for dialysis by 12 percent—or nearly $30 per treatment—over ...read more
- Medication Safety: What You Can Do to Prevent Errors
- Small Dialysis Providers Hurt by CROWNWeb Implementation
- Will Home Hemo Keep Growing?
- Improving Dialyzer Reuse Comes Down to the Individual
- Top 10 Renal Stories of 2008
- 2009's ICD-9 Changes: Are You Prepared?
- Meat, Fat, Protein Don’t Increase Risk of Renal Cancer
- FibroGen Appoints New Chief Medical Officer
- Elderly Dialysis Patients Have High Rates of Visual Impairment
- Electronic Records Could Help Reduce Malpractice