WASHINGTON—The nation’s kidney care leaders expressed disappointment that the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) decision to cut Medicare payments for dialysis by 12 percent—or nearly $30 per treatment—over ...read more
- Affymax creates new VP of Research position
Cuts in EPO reimbursement possible in 2008?
July 23, 2007 Posted in Blog
- Medicare to tighten ESA claims monitoring policy
- FDA to scrutinize anemia drugs in Sept.
Can BMI do more harm than good?
July 19, 2007 Posted in Blog
- MedaSorb chief medical officer receives ‘Legends Award’
- Part D still a challenge for kidney disease patients
- Fresenius, RCG face lawsuit for improper billing
- FlowMedica appoints new president, CEO
Dutch TV hoax raises organ donor numbers
July 17, 2007 Posted in Blog