NASHVILLE, Tenn.—Acumen Physician Solutions, a market leading EHR and practice management system for nephrology, announced that its product Acumen EHR, Version 7.0 is compliant with the ONC 2014 Edition criteria and was ...read more
More ESRD-related provisions emerge from SCHIP bill
July 25, 2007 Posted in Blogs
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals iron therapy study meets goals
- National Renal adds new director of education
- Affymax creates new VP of Research position
Cuts in EPO reimbursement possible in 2008?
July 23, 2007 Posted in Blogs
- Medicare to tighten ESA claims monitoring policy
- FDA to scrutinize anemia drugs in Sept.
Can BMI do more harm than good?
July 19, 2007 Posted in Blogs
- MedaSorb chief medical officer receives ‘Legends Award’
- Part D still a challenge for kidney disease patients